The Original Chicago Sauce
About Chicago Sauce
The 7 toppings to a classic Chicago hot dog united together under one lid
How: After a deep scientific study researching iconic hot dog stands throughout Chicago and painstakingly weighting out the condiments of a Chicago Dog we have discovered the perfect ratio of condiments to a Chicago Hot Dog.
Why: Why take the painstaking time of assembling the 7 ingredients of a classic Chicago hot dog when you can just use The Original Chicago Sauce?
Our Story: What started off as a simple way to sauce a sausage while competing in the 2011 Chiditarod (a must-do race for anyone ½ crazy) for five best buddies has turned into a mission to provide the essence of Chicago in a bottle (minus Malört).
Ways to use The Original Chicago Sauce:
· Top your favorite encased meat, burger, chicken or veggie sandwich
· Add to any salad such as potato salad, egg salad or chicken salad
· Make The Chicago Marinade by soaking chicken, steak, pork, fish or veggies
· Make The Chicago Vinaigrette by blending 1/2 cup The Original Chicago Sauce with 1 cup vegetable oil and 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
· Make The Chicago Dip by mixing 1/2 cup The Original Chicago Sauce with 8 oz. sour cream
· Make The Chicago Smear by combining 1/2 cup The Original Chicago Sauce with 8 oz. cream cheese
· Make The Chicago Aioli by mixing 3 Tablespoons The Original Chicago Sauce with ½ cup Mayo
· Think of it as Mustard on Steroids – wherever you might use mustard, elevate your cooking game and use Chicago Sauce
· Pour a healthy portion of Chicago Sauce over room temperature cream cheese for an easy and super tasty appetizer.
What are the 7 ingredients to a Chicago Hot Dog?
4. Yellow Mustard
5. Sweet Relish
6. Sport Peppers
7. Celery Salt