Origami Green - contemporary modern wooden wall clock in green
This clock is composed of 24 triangular pieces (3 different angles, 8 pcs each) that are painted with 2 shades of green (lighter and darker) in alternating order - this gives the dial a virtual 3D effect, as if the zigzag shape were made of a folded paper - same as a real origami.
- Raw material: dial is made of 4mm birch plywood board
- Manufacturing process: the elements of the dial are laser cut from a 4mm birch plywood board, and painted with lighter and darker green. The painted pieces are glued on the backplate in alternating order. As these pieces are distributed manually there are no identical clocks manufactured.
- The movement: is silent (non-ticking), second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1 pc AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Hands are made of black plastic.
- diameter: 29cm / 11½"
- depth: 3,3cm / 1¼"
- weight: 0,5kg / 1.2lbs
This product is made to order, usual manufacturing time is ~1 week.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The 'Origami' models are available with the following color schemes:
- Origami green: 2 shades of green
- Origami silver: white + silver
- Origami blue: 2 shades of metallic blue
Feel free to request custom color schemes made just for you - contact us before placing the order.
The 'Origami' models need 2 colors. Custom colors cost no extra fee.