Mens Western Leather Jackets with Fringe - Native American
SPECIFICATION & FEATURES:
- 100% Genuine Finished Plain Cow Leather;
- Polyester Lining for Comfort Wear;
- Chest, Shoulders, Sleeves, Pockets and Back Yoke are defined with Leather Fringe;
- Handmade Eagle Beadings on Sleeves & Back Yoke;
- Epaulettes Shoulders;
- Two PatchPockets on the Waist Lenth & One Concealment Pocket;
- Short Lapel Collar;
- Front Button Closure;
- Dry Clean Recommended;
- Fast & Free International Shipping!
- 30 Days Return & Refund Guaranteed
Toor Traders is a leading manufacturer of leather goods, including mens western leather jackets with fringe. Handcrafted to the highest standards using the finest leather with attention to detail. This western style Native American Jacket features soft leather and an asymmetrical front button closure. For the highest quality leather outerwear for men, choose Toor Traders.
PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL:
It all starts with the raw materials and since we carry our life in our jackets, we don’t use anything but only the best possible materials to give our jackets a vintage touch.
- We import high-quality real leather from a world-renowned tannery to make our vintage style western fringe jackets.
- Our jackets may have a strong unpleasant odor (smell) initially because they are made from treated fresh leather, but it fades after airing it for a while.
- In terms of strength, durability, toughness, softness and sturdiness, genuine cow leather is considered a better option than most types of leather. It will become softer and more supple after a few uses.
- Slight color variation may be possible due to difference in photo resolution.