L-Glutamine and Amino Acid Extreme Combo pack
Help fight muscle loss due to intense training with these L-glutamine tablets. These caplets also help support your gastrointestinal tract and promote healthy mucosal cells.
• l-Glutamine nutritionally supports the mucosal lining and the healthy functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as lean muscle mass.
• Promotes the health and function of the mucosal cells for normal healing and repair
• Supports optimal muscle growth and strength and has been shown to be particularly useful in helping to maintain muscle tissue
• Does not contain gluten
• Used as a cellular fuel, supports protein metabolism, and may help replenish muscle glycogen stores when combined with carbohydrates
• Glutamine has also been found to boost bicarbonate production, which can be important for buffering lactic acid produced during intense training
• Use in conjunction with an intense daily exercise program and a balanced diet including an adequate caloric intake
• Medicine Form: Caplets
Amino Acid Extreme
This formula is no joke. We packed a whopping 2200 MG of our formulated Amino Acid for maximum muscle and growth repair. You will not find this in many other formulas you find in other ecommerce platforms. Amino Acids are the 'building blocks' of proteins used to help grow, repair, and maintain muscle tissues. Our Amino Acid Capsules provide a full spectrum of naturally occurring amino acids derived from a blend of isolated, concentrated, and hydrolyzed protein sources plus micronized amino acids. Increase your intake of essential amino acids that may be absent from your diet. This dietary supplement blends essential and nonessential amino acids to boost cell function and enzyme and neurotransmitter production. Put very simply, amino acids are the building blocks of life. When you ingest a protein, your body breaks it apart into the individual aminos, reorders them, refolds them and turns them into whatever is needed at the time. Of primary concern to athletes is a group of three amino acids, leucine, isoleucine, and valine,called Branched-chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).