Fireworks I - large stylish red / yellow wooden wall clock, sunburst clock
This clock is our answer to 'sunburst' clocks - it depicts a firework squib after explosion as it exposes its sparkling colors on the dark sky. The dial itself is composed of 4 x 20 wooden pieces (=flames) that stick in between each other.
- Raw material: all elements are made of 6mm birch plywood.
- Manufacturing process: the central disk and the 'petals' are laser cut from the plywood board, after polishing the elements are hand painted with 5 different shades of red / orange / yellow and then distributed evenly and clamped manually on the dial. Owing to the manual distribution of the elements none of these clocks are identical.
- The movement: is silent (non-ticking), second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Standard hands are metal in black.
- diameter: L - 41cm / 16", XL - 59cm / 23½"
- depth: 3,3cm / 1¼"
- weight: 0,65kg / 1.4lbs, 1.2kg / 2.5lbs
This product is made to order, usual manufacturing time is ~1 week.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The 'Fireworks' clocks are available in 2 different sizes (L: 16" / 41cm, XL: 23.5" / 59cm) and with the following color schemes:
- Fireworks I: red to yellow
- Fireworks II: copper to gold
- Peacock: blue to green
- Fireworks III: white to dark silver
Feel free to request custom color schemes made just for you (contact us before placing the order).
The 'Fireworks' models basically need 5 consecutive color shades. Custom colors cost no extra fee.