Dahlia - modern stylish wooden wall clock, wall art
This clock is composed of 5 rings of laser cut 'petals', that together form an inflorescence of a flower 'Dahlia'.
- Raw material: the selection of the raw material was based on the principle to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - thus we used plywood for it bears the wood grains still strong and thin enough.Owing to the naturalness of the wood a slight discrepancy in color and pattern may occur compared to the images attached.
- Manufacturing process: the dial of this particular clock is laser cut from 4mm birch plywood boards, layers are glued together, then the finishing is made by hand. The surface is treated with flax oil, for it gives an accent to the natural wood grains.
- The movement: is silent (non-ticking), second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1 pc AA type (1.5V) battery (not included in the package). Standard hands are plastic (M) / metal (L) in black.
- diameter: M - 29cm / 11½", L - 41cm / 16"
- depth: 3,3cm / 1¼"
- weight: 0,4kg / 0.9lb, 0,65kg / 1.3lbs
This product is made to order, usual manufacturing time is ~1 week.