Chia seeds absorb up to 10 times their weight in water, which helps fill up your stomach, and slow the rate at which your body processes whatever you ate at your most recent meal.
About the product
- CHIA SEED SUPERFOOD - This Seed is a great source of Nutrition - Packed with Protein and Fiber - With Minerals like Zinc and Iron - A powerful Antioxidant - Tocopherols Vitamin E 9
- LOSE WEIGHT - Chia Seed has been used as a Dietary Natural Appetite Suppressant - Soluble Fiber and Zinc can help decrease appetite - Chia Seed is loaded with Protein which is great for weight loss
- ENERGY - This Formula can Boost Energy and Endurance - Chia Seed is a great workout supplement with Nutrients and Vitamins - The Amino Acids in Chia Seed are great for Muscle Building
- SKIN AND HAIR - Chia Seeds are loaded with Antioxidants + Vitamins + Omega-3 + Fiber + Minerals which can all contribute to strong and Healthy Hair and Skin - Smooth Skin and Strong Hair
- HEALTHY LIVING - Chia Seed Extract is NON-GMO and better than ground/whole Chia Seed - It has been shown to be a great Supplement for Digestion - Metabolism - Sleep - Mood Booster - Bone - Teeth Health
DID YOU KNOW…..
Chia Seed Extract is a perfect Dietary Supplement for Workout and Bodybuilding. Being Nutrient filled it can give you just the Energy Boost you need. This Protein filled Seed can have you feeling fuller for longer periods of time. Most of the carbs in Chia Seed are actually Fiber, making it a perfect Low-carb Natural Weight Loss Supplement.
Chia Seed from the Salvia Hispanica plant lives up to its name as a Superfood. For centuries this Seed has been used as a Natural Energy supplement. It is a nutrient-rich food, filled with essential vitamins and minerals, and has come to the spotlight in western society as one of the top Natural Supplementary Extracts.
Not only can CHIA SEED can aid in weight loss, but is an amazing source of energy and fiber. Much stronger than flaxseed, this organically grown Chia Seed is an excellent source of fiber, which supports a feeling of fullness and may assist those trying to reduce caloric intake in their diet. Chia Seeds are a natural source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs), particularly alpha-linolenic acid. Omega-3 EFAs are polyunsaturated "good" fats. They're "essential" because the body needs them for complete health, yet it cannot produce them on its own, and therefore they must be acquired through diet or supplementation. Omega-3 fatty acids also help support the heart and general cardiovascular system health. In fact, Chia Seeds are known to be one of the richest sources for the essential Omega-3 fatty acid, alpha linolenic acid. Chia Seeds contains up to three to ten times the Omega- content of most normal grains and contains at least twice the content of protein in most grains. Chia, the forgotten food of the ancient Aztecs is also rich in fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It is for this reason that Chia Seeds are often referred to as a "superfood".