CKL 2 Port USB 3.0 KVM Switch Triple Monitor HDMI 4K 60Hz,
- KVM SWITCH DUAL MONITOR 2 IN 3 OUT : Control 2 computers or laptops with one set of wired or wireless keyboard, mouse and 3 extended or mirrored monitors at the same time;
- USB 3.0 KVM SWITCH 2 COMPUTERS 3 MONITORS: The integrated 2 USB 3.0 HUB ports allows you to share 2 more USB peripherals like printer, scanner, webcam and hard disk between 2 computers with data transfer rate up to 5Gbp/s (10 times faster than USB 2.0); The USB 3.0 cable Also draws power from USB 3.0 port on computers to drive the KVM switch.
- HDMI 2.0 KVM SWITCH 2 PORT 4K 60HZ: Supports maximum resolution up to 3840x2160 [email protected], [email protected]/120Hz, [email protected]/120Hz and compatible downwards depending on support of graphic card, monitor and adapters if used any; Supports auto detection and memory function in case of power down;
- MULTI PLATFORMS COMPATIBLITY : Cross supports most major operation systems like Windows, Linux, Mac and more; also support switch between devices without keyboard and mouse like DVR and NVR; Include all cables except cable for monitors.
- EASY SWAPPING BETWEEN 2 DEVICES: You can freely switch between personal and work using push button, keyboard hotkeys, mouse clicks or wired remoter, as well as auto scan for monitoring or testing purpose;
Higher Level Compatibility for Keyboard, Mouse and Monitors
Does Everything You Need!
- 2 computers / laptops share one set of keyboard, mouse and 3 monitors and more USB 3.0 peripherals;
- Triple monitor outputs support up to 4Kx2K (3840*2160) @60Hz (HDMI 2.0) for extended, mirrored or spliced display;
- Support wired or wireless keyboard and mouse with USB pass-though technology;
- Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac;
- Advanced switching modes: keyboard Hotkey, mouse clicks, push button, auto scan and wired remote;
- With 2 extra USB 3.0 HUBs for high speed data transfer up to 5Gbps (10 times faster than USB 2.0) ;
- The USB 3.0 cable Also draws power from USB 3.0 port on computers to drive the KVM switch;
- Support HDMI digital audio (default) and swapping between computers.
- Include all cables needed except cable for monitors
- Power off everything before installation;
- Computer 1: Connect 3 HDMI outputs from computer 1 to PC1 IN A, B and C ports; Connect USB A-male to USB 3.0 port on computer 1, and USB B-male to USB 1 input on the KVM switch;
- Computer 2: Connect 3 HDMI outputs from computer 1 to PC2 IN A, B and C ports; Connect USB A-male to USB 3.0 port on computer 2, and USB B-male to USB 2 input on the KVM switch;
- Monitor A: Connect primary monitor to HDMI Out A;
- Monitor B: Connect extended monitor to HDMI Out B;
- Monitor C: Connect extended monitor to HDMI Out C;
- Keyboard and Mouse: Connect keyboard and mouse into USB keyboard and mouse port respectively;
- Connect USB peripherals to USB 3.0 ports if needed (optional);
- After cables being connected, power on the kvm switch first, then monitors, then computers.
1. Some keyboard with special features like gaming, programing, multi-media, mechnical, back lights may not be well supported on the USB keybaord and mouse port which are dedicated for hotkeys, if so you can plug the keyboard and mouse into the USB 3.0 ports or turn off the hotkey then the USB keyboard and mouse port will turn into standard USB 2.0 port, without hotkeys, you can use the included wired remoter to switch between computers.
2. If you are using wireless set of keyboard and mouse which share a unifying dongle, you can plug the dongle into either the USB keyboard or mouse port (hotkey supported), or USB 3.0 port (no hotkeys).
3. The USB 3.0 cable Also draws power from USB 3.0 port on computers to drive the KVM switch, also included a USB to DC power cord as additional power supply if in case the computer does not have a USB 3.0 port.
Adapters Might Be Needed
This triple monitor KVM Switch requires 3 HDMI input for each computer and 3 HDMI output for monitors. However, most computers especially laptops do not have dual HDMI output, thus reliable adapters will be needed for non-HDMI outputs like VGA, DVI, USB C, DisplayPort.
Please be aware of this before order and contact CKL Support for reference if needed!
How to Get Audio Work (PLEASE READ)
This KVM Switch supports HDMI digital output only. Make sure you select HDMI Audio Output or Monitor A audio (monitor on HDMI Out A) as default in your sound settings. Do not select your audio device as the default sound device, otherwise the audio would not work properly. Some older monitors which do not support HDMI audio will not work with the audio function. The workaround is to add an USB to Audio adapter to one of the USB 3.0 HUB ports on the front panel.
Cross supports Windows 10/7/2000/XP/Vista、Linux and Mac and more.
3 Display Modes
5 Switching Modes
- Keyboard Hotkey: Double click the right Ctrl
- Mouse Click: Double Click the middle roller of mouse
- Push Button on front panel.
- Auto Scan with adjustable interval time of 8-999 seconds
- Wired remote switch
What's in the box
1* 2 Port HDMI KVM switch
1* USB power cable （US PLUG)
1* User manual in English
1* Mini USB Cable+Wired Remoter
6* HDMI Cables (4.92ft)
2* USB3.0 Cables (4.92ft)
Noted: HDMI Cable connect to monitor is not including!