32 Channel USB Relay Module - 12 V
It has thirty-two onboard 12V DC relays that can switch up to 7A load. The relays are controlled by USB capable Microchip PIC Microcontroller (PIC18F65J50) and come with built-in firmware that supports simple commands to control relays and read relay status. The board, when attached to a PC/Laptop shows up as a serial port and all you need to control the board is a serial terminal application like HyperTerminal or Putty. This board can easily be controlled by writing a simple serial port application in VC++, VB, VBA (Word, Excel, etc), Perl, Python, etc.
- 32 onboard 12V SPDT Relays.
- 7A Maximum Switching Current.
- 8 TTL (3.3V)Compatible GPIOs.
- 5 Analog Input Channel(Multiplexed with GPIOs).
- 10 Bit Analog Input Resolution.
- USB interface with CDC support. As easy as using a serial port, no USB knowledge required.
- Relay contacts available on easy to access screw terminals.
- Digital circuitry can be powered from USB or external power supply.
- Can be controlled by using standard serial console applications or custom applications.
- No vendor specific libraries or APIs required.
- Home Automation
- Industrial Automation
- Lighting Control
- Garden Equipment Control
- Test Fixtures
- DIY and Hobby
Supporting Operating Systems
- Windows XP and later
- Windows 7 Embedded and later
- Mac OS X
- or any other operating system that supports USB CDC devices.
Languages that can be used for programming
- Visual Basic (VB6, VB2008, VB2010 express and other editions)
- Visual Basic for Applications (Microsoft Office VBA)
- And many more…