1 Channel USB Powered Relay Module
It has one onboard 5V DC relays that can switch up to 2A load. The relays are controlled by USB capable Microchip PIC Microcontroller (PIC18F14K50) and come with built-in firmware that supports simple commands to control relays and read relay status. The board, when attached to a PC/Laptop shows up as a serial port and all you need to control the board is a serial terminal application like HyperTerminal or Putty. This board can easily be controlled by writing simple serial port applications in VC++, VB, VBA (Word, Excell, etc), Perl, Python, etc.
- 1 onboard DPDT Relay.
- 2A Maximum Switching Current.
- 4 TTL Compatible GPIOs.
- 4 Analog Input Channels (Multiplexed with GPIOs).
- 10 bits Analog Input Resolution.
- USB interface with CDC support. As easy as using a serial port, no USB knowledge required.
- Relay contacts available on easy to access screw terminals.
- Can be powered from USB or external power supply.
- Can be controlled by using standard serial console applications or custom applications.
- No vendor specific libraries or APIs required
- Home Automation
- Industrial Automation
- Lighting Control
- Garden Equipment Control
- Test Fixtures
- DIY and Hobby
Supporting operating Systems
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X